CloudFlare User Name and Password
Whether you signed up for CloudFlare via cPanel or directly from the CloudFlare website, you will need your email address and password in order to access your CloudFlare dashboard where you can view detailed reports and statistics for your website as well as modify your account settings.
CloudFlare User Name
Upon registering for CloudFlare services, you should have received an email from CloudFlare containing your user name which will be the email address you signed up with. If you have not already done so, you will need to set a password for your account.
If you are logging into CloudFlare for the first time or if you have lost or forgotten your previous password, you will need to reset your password by following the steps below:
- Go to https://www.cloudflare.com/login.
- Under Password, click the I forgot my password link.
- In the respective fields, enter your registered email address and one of your websites on which CloudFlare is currently enabled.
- Click Email me a change password code. You will receive an email with a password change code and instructions on how to reset your password.
If you know your current password, you can change it from within your CloudFlare dashboard by following the steps below:
- Log into your CloudFlare account at https://www.cloudflare.com/login.
- Click on the Account link in the top menu.
- On the My account page, next to Change your password, click Change.
- In the Old password field, type your current password.
- In the New password field, type your desired password.
- In the Confirm new password field, type your desired password again.
- Click Change password.
If you are still having issues retrieving your CloudFlare user name and password, please contact CloudFlare support for further assistance.